11.07.2009

110709 Please stop that.

All I remember about last night's dream? That shadowobsession999 accidentally let slip in a comment that Medusa was still alive. I'd made some comment about how she was talking to an insect, I guess on the Artist's Comments for my Medusa picture (....riiiiiight), at least within my dream--and so999's comment was something like "Oh yeah I remember that part," so I had to tell her that that had been a guess (WHAT INSECT??), and while I was happy to have gotten it right, she'd just spoiled me.
EDIT 120809 though I could have said this earlier: THE SPIDER?!

Please note that this marks the SECOND TIME I have dreamed about a question I have about Soul Eater being resolved. BRAIN, KNOCK IT OFF. IT'S NOT IMPORTANT.
(The first time was before I started keeping note of my dreams here. It was right after the ball episode. I dreamt I gave into temptation and went to some (illegal) video streaming place to watch episodes until I could tell whether or not I should ship SteinxMedusa. At the time, I thought it would take like two episodes. It took about eight.)

No comments: