11.28.2009

112809 TAIMUZU SURII!!

(Stop that.)
I had three dreams last night.
First one I remember: Soul Eater-related. Stein was going really crazy. SHOKKINGU, RIGHT? Except that he was doing so to music. Yes. A musical episode. With the song that starts, "Once upon a time I was falling in love, now I'm just falling apart." Yeah... no comment there, except that it was somewhere in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series, which I watched all the way through with RB and RG yesterday, which is how it came to exists in whatever type of memory my brain was trying to resolve. And as he was going crazy he was getting really self-destructive--like, electrocuting himself. Mugyuu. EDIT: dangit half of this paragraph ceased to exist. It previously contained the explanation that in my headcanon, which I don't yet deserve to have, Stein started experimenting on himself in a rather self-destructive manner after he got scared out of the habit of dissecting others; it also mentioned that I listened to "Victor" and "Psychedelic Souljam" in either this or the next dream. We now return you to your regularly scheduled dream diary.

Other dream: involved classes. This may have been the one in which I was listening to SE music. But I was doing... something on campus. When I returned to my room (Not actually my room; somehow a combination of my room from last year and Sanders-san's room), I realized that I had to hurry and get ready for Aspects of the Japanese Language, but for some reason I had to tidy up my room first. I had a stack of books which fell over towards CB. In the process, it became 2:30 and I realized I was going to be late no matter what, so I... finished tidying up and then took a nap. But when I woke up, I realized that I didn't want to miss Aspects (I wanted to miss J-lit!), so I rushed off to that, now about a half-hour late.

Third dream: weird cursed game about following orders. If you didn't manage to finish them all, you were cursed somehow. There was this odd game with long colored batons; it was called kelvasta. That's not a name. It may be taken from "Hevlaska," a character in D-Gray.Man. I also had to twirl my flute. Eventually, I completed all the tasks and I was not cursed, so I got to look at the task list. (Before, someone had just been ordering me around.)

No comments: