11.06.2009

110609 Erukaめ!

There was a frog. I was on the computer and realized there was a frog in my room. It was about 2/3 the size of my hand and it was just sitting on my bed. It had this black mass on its back that stuck out, and crossing black lines below that. It alarmed me. But I kept using my computer. Lai-san called and invited me over. There were the usual issues with my phone battery. I left my computer, but wanted to look up what kind of frog it was. My brother was there. (&Lai-san was inviting me over. My, this makes sense...) I had closed my computer, so I had to open it back up to look up what kind of frog it was, which I did by googling something about the black thing on its back. I never found out if it was poisonous. I thought it had arrived in my room via a box of bananas--oh, my mind was stretching. It couldn't even come up with something reasonable. (I was aware, even in my dream, that I'd done nothing recently that would result in the presence of a strange frog.) I tried to catch the frog, using some kind of cloth between the frog and my hand to protect myself. I caught it and it was squishy and slimy. All I remember.

Also. The sword, fireworks, and fudge store from on the way to Rochester was in my dream. There was a firework made to look like a guy with an afro and sunglasses. The afro was the firework part. They came to check my license even though I didn't want to go into the secret room, and I didn't have a MN license. I browsed, showed the register there was nothing in my hands, and then left.

No comments: