1.28.2008

A PLAN!

I have one.

For writing Jindal's story, ne? 'Cause I haven't been able to concentrate, not knowing what order the stories should go in... It was making me reluctant to start anything. (Leftover stress from raw, still.) But one of the big things about Jindal's story (other than IT FREAKING NEEDS A TITLE) is that it's not going to be in chronological order. I've been thinking that it'll start with a story just narrated by Jindal without mentioning who he is, something poignant in and of itself that'll get the readers interested (...nantoka); then, Jindal introduces himself and explains what they're all doing there. From that point, for the most part, it alternates between stories that Jindal watches after his death and stories that he participated in, that he was alive for. Yeah.

BUT yesterday, in the shower, I realized--I should just write them all in chronological order!
So that's gonna help. <3

--

11:00 AM So right now I'm in Geo. If you (O person) commonly look at my profile page, you'll notice that I've added ANOTHER blog to my repertoire--a "Block Two" Geo blog. I suspect this will be distracting. In fact I know it will be distracting. That's why I'm writing this right now. >__>
Why am I adding to this entry rather than making a new one, you ask? Well, I plan to watch the new DN episode this afternoon if I have a chance, so I'll be making a new entry for that, anyway. Three entries a day (in this blog) would be excessive.
If she spots me, though, I bet I'll get in trouble. >____> coughcough.
I'm sick of my template again, too, so I think I'll try to change that somehow... later...

No comments: