1.13.2008

NEVER AGAIN WILL I WATCH IN ENGLISH SOMETHING THAT WAS DUBBED THAT LONG AGO.

I FREAKING SWEAR.


THEY SEEMED TO SUFFER FROM WHAT WE CALL "PRESSURE OF SPEECH."


And English-Sheeta and baKOOra should get married and have faux-British babies, and everyone will cover their ears and scream.


*fumes*

R.S., if you're reading this, I actually enjoyed Castle in the Sky a lot. It's just that we watched it as a family tonight, and they wanted to see it in English rather than subtitled. AND THE DUB LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES! AND IT STICKS TALKING WHERE NO TALKING SHOULD BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AND THE VOICES PAIN MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARS!


I watched most of it in Japanese yesterday night and it was lovely.

But I am never watching something dubbed that long ago ever again. They had NO standards.



Oh, right, before all of that (I had a long afternoon, to tell the truth... really long...), I was thinking of babble-praising this new manga I got today. It's soooo cute! It's called V.B. Rose--Velvet Blue Rose, I think, though I'm not entirely sure about that... It's a shooooooooooooooujo~ It's so pretty and thorougly saccharine, but so cute~ Motto yomitai ima kara. xD <3

No comments: