1.05.2008

Why hello.

Yesterday, again, I was writing. Scripting some of BRS, in fact. The formatting is confusing... and once it stops being confusing, it's freaking obnoxious. :C

Anyway, I'm here this morning because the new DN episode is up, &away we go.

"And Sakura is not airing this tape for the purposes of sensationalism." Oh, no, something much nobler than that. Ratings!
...WTH@Deme's voice.
..."Another" fake? What was the first? What?
Should I have three with me? Sure.
...? Was that... self-preservation? xD;;;;;
Disagreement with Ukita's voice. :C (For all that matters....)
Lulz, left-side steering wheel. [/lame]
"And safe inside our cars", no doubt. :/ Well, it's wise, I suppose. (If you're going to brandish that line so determinedly, allow it to be applied to other people, too.)
...Disagreement with Aizawa's voice, and that DOES matter. :C
Kono episode nanban dakke.
Why "my"? It's Aizawa's life that's in question here, anyway... what, is "one" too stuffy? :/
Shiiiiiinyyyy Ferris wheel...
NO! DON'T LEAVE HIM ALONE, SACHIKO! ...too late. [OMG! So yesterday we were reading in Hamlet and I was Polonius and I was BABBLING LIKE MAD and I said "Since brevity is the soul of wit" and I knew what was coming and sure enough RG said, "Too late." XD;;; Clue ftw, now back on topic]
If you've ever read Sherlock Holmes... No, just kidding.
Mr. Stupid Security Guard Person, you're lucky to be alive.
6:41? I am ever suspicious of numbers like 6:40.
"If we stop this broadcast, he'll kill all of us!" Yay! No more Demegawa! No reentry of Takada at a crucial point in time! Whoohooooo! ...Wait, you mean it's not going to happen? ;;
((e.g. cosmetics, blood, etc.)) Or blood or blood or blood. >:/
And still safe inside our cars!
Matsuuu, did you forget about Ide that quickly? I mean, sure, he's a waste of panel space in arc-the-second, but that doesn't mean you should forget he exists.
:o Weren't they safe in their cars?
Gah. D: That voice + that face... that's not how it's supposed to sooooound. T____T
I saw a post that broke my heart this morning. "The scene kids with their Death Note fandom." That is just so depressing.
LOL. Best use of L's Theme yet. With the switching of phones. :rofl: :heart:
L's theme fills me with joy~ L's theme B fills me with wariness&confusion&some joy~
Actually, the B one fills me with "wth why did they call it THAT of all things," but that isn't a very good emotion word. (No kidding!) But I mean!!! Seriously! Look at that!
Having to sit around and watch this makes me antsy.
Ide~ the eyebrowless man~ His hair is not long enough~ To make this forgivable~
...Not that Misa would figure THAT out.
:C Dislike tone of voice.
"If"? L my love, I don't think there was any "if" invovled with you.
She-knee-GA-mi. :C
Y'know, these little bursts of talkingness sound a lot stupider when they're actually audio. They didn't seem stupid in the manga, but...
Reaction one: lol, what the heck@Kira bandwagon. xD; *check* Reaction two: Fwaah? Hey, that's supposed to correspond to "I'm not sure if he'll believe I'm L." I can't believe they took that out! That was funny! Darn anime. >:C
-fangirls slightly-
"*gasp* Double digits?! He's never used double-digit percentages before!"
His fork is sticking out of the cake. XD
Comment on Ryuga Hideki has been aborted for a squeeful one about the fact that she's in Harajuku, squeeeee! And look, those things are on sale! Can I buy 'em can I buy 'em huh huh? Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
I... dislike Rem's voice. :C It's better than the guyish one from the movie (that was awful), but it's not scratchy enough. It also sounds rather... computer-generated, the patterns of emphasis and everything... remind me of that American Girls game. (Rem, just say "Foreman Flacutono means it cost a lot of money," for me, kk?) Also, I swear the "th" on "Death Note" was more of an "s"... what?
...MISA'S VOICE SOUNDS FULL OF STUPID. But I mean not in the way that she should sound full of stupid. (Don't say that about someone who has a Note! O__O) But it sounds... typical American-voice-actor-ish. (What? Is that even a valid assessment?!)
Faceness? Now that's not canon. But ugh! She sounds like... ugh! American and ugh!

Since I already babbled about one Hamlet thing in here, I'll add this: Yesterday we were watching the Mel Gibson movie of Hamlet in English, and when it got to Ophelia, I kind of suspected that I knew who it was, but I wasn't entirely sure... you see, I was thinking that it was the lady who plays Bellatrix, but I was so confused! Her hair... it was... under control! XD;;; But it was her, even though her hair was normal-looking. Though some of it came out of the braids, and she became easier to recognize... (This sounds mean. I really do think she's pretty, and a very good actress. But her hair baffles me. And her Bellatrix terrifies me, actually...)

No comments: