1.17.2008

Death Note, again.

Oh, this is going to be fun. See how they describe the episode: "To his surprise, this new Kira has an ability that even Light lacks..." HE FIGURED THAT OUT ALREADY.
Nightmare's a great band.
Bleeding ears~
OMG! Jealous is going to be in this episoooode! <3333 But but... the voice won't be Ken'ichi. T____T That makes me so sad. They should leave just that part in Japanese. (...To iu yori, zenbu. XD)
It'll just mean that he's not as smart as he could be.
His expression was better in the manga there--mouth slightly open.
Squee time. -squee-
OOC! <__<
CHIEF YAGAMI, YOUR VOICE STINKS.
Why is Matsuda the only one who ever has a hard time calling L Ryuzaki? (...Not that I can talk. I NEVER call him Ryuzaki... ...'cept in "Last.")
Straight-faced lie. XD
;___; "If we don't omit this part" &etc was so much better in the manga. ;;
They're playing that horribly named song right now. (No... not horribly. That was a lie. But terribly. Distressingly. That's it, distressingly.)
Karui jooku! Karui jooku dattebayo believe it. ;; Improvising nante iwanakattaaaaaaaaaaa.
I thought he said "Of VIZ network." I'm like "holy crepe o_o ;;"
Nowai? NPA granted permission? Now WHY would they do that?
Y'know, I'd begun to think that maybe I had overreacted to Misa's English voice. ......Nope!
Ohh riiiight, I should listen to what Kira's saying. Rather than just focusing all of my attention on Misa's home decor.
"Uh, hello? Do you really need to ask?" Just... just cut my ears off now, okay?
Misa? Sense? Misa has no sense.
O______O;;;;;;;;
FivefourthreetwooneSTRESS >___> Yes I think I will not be watching 25. Unfortunately, that was a lie. I'll watch it but I'll be in a horrible mood all day.
And Ryuk's just like, "I'll be right here, making no noise and pretending I don't exist."
-NOISE OF INDIGNATION- I HATE YOU! SHE WAS WEARING A LOLI OUTFIT, AND THAT'S THE ONE YOU DON'T SHOW FULLBODY?!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!
Modeling takes a lot of energy. Gwah. Nandakke sa, l2/14/11?
Are you saying Ryuk is smarter than you are? :/ I always forget if that's actually the case... No, Rem's smarter.
"A lot to do with the fact that"? I so hate flaps. Wow, they had to do a lot on that line though... Not their fault not their fault... and I can't watch the subs for free (at least not legally), so...
Misa. Your voice makes ooze gooze and flesh crawl, sweetie, and that's not a compliment outside of Halloweentown.
It makes me so sad that this isn't going to be Ken'ichi's voice. ;__;
XD She looks like she's about to take notes. XDD And she was supposed to be holding her Note before that...
Sou iu to I wonder why she wasn't slightly creeped out by that. XDD Especially considering her experience with stalkers.
...??! WTH@brown hair. No seriously wth. >___>
Awww, Jealous. But I bet now your voice is going to be awful. ...Do I even know what Ken'ichi's voice sounds like?
Yes, correct. And what do you mean "It's just not fair"? That so is not in the manga. And yeah, this is NOT how I imagined Jealous's voice, at all. ;____;
"Probably an accident or something"...? I'm actually growing used to Rem's voice though.
Wait, I take that back. Vehemently I take that back.
Jera-chan writes right to left? o_O; That's... an odd thought...
o___O; You're supposed to make him walk off, stupid. Geez, do you want to give HER a heart attack too?
Dakara instantly ja nai to itteru yo?
Fate? I think it has nothing to do with fate. It just has to do with not making people's lifespans longer.
NO FLAPS IN SIGHT, SO DON'T EXTEND THE LINE!
He didn't know he was going to die...
...Wow, that ONLY works with "Sou ka~". "I see" means the exact same thing, and sounds... awful. xD;
Yes? T_T
Wow, though, they're making the lines so... gah.
For some reason I just imagined a Midna giggle. <__<
...WHUT? You are NOT going to make that how she finds him. Nuh-uh. No.
Dude, is she THAT unobservant? Ah, but no wonder I didn't recognize the little scene thing. They made that crap up ENTIRELY.
That one... we decided before that it was from three (nineteen), just turned, right? Yeah... not from the hundreds.

No comments: