2.01.2008

It's that time again~

This is episode fifteen... I should have a backup...

Also I should have four with me. brb.

Never mind, the pizza's here... jaa bbl da ne.

UWA DAKEDO LAST EXILE WO MITETE DIO-SAMA GA~! DDDDD: DIO-SAMA~~~ D: Uwaaa. Demo. Luciola wa iyasu (??) to itteiru kara daijoubu... ne?

Ah uwa demo. Mullin Shetland ga. ;;


Right. BBL.
Okay. Back. Oh, whoops, four...
NOW I'm back.
Lalalalaaa...
FWAH? Why are they playing the "next episode" thing again? Crap, did I miss an episode? Dang busy-ness... crap...
I missed a crapload. I thought the new ones came out on Saturday, crap... I'll have to watch clips...
Friggin' fleur de lis jewelry...
No kidding, Light?
:/ I always kinda assumed she had more conditions than just that one...
These are not in order and it ticks me off.
DO IT, MISA, DO IT!
WHAT THE---no, I'm not even going to ask it. I need to stop looking at clips, dangit, if those darnn fangirls weren't obnoxious enough already, what're you thinking, grawr...
So I found the first clip with Takada and am experiencing unbridled hatred right now... Crappy animation though. She looks ugly... She's always plain-looking, of course, but now she seriously just looks ugly...
So I'll be watching these out of order, I suppose, because CN has a death wish. (Several, by the looks of it.)
:C @ Yobisute stuff
Want to color...
Motemote JERK. >_>
O how I hate Rem's voice.
Mitakunai. Kore wo. Sukippu shichaou ka na...
That addition was unnecessary... (How many times have I said "unnecessary" in these?)
They combined L's theme and Light's theme...
Well, at least THERE's a constant and some sense. For all the good it does us... geh, this depresses me. (I am going to be a freaking WRECK when we get in range of 25, you know that?)
Aww, she hugged Rem. >___> *dies*
Kira Lite.... riiiight... This whole "clip" thing just isn't working for me.
That was amusing but thoroughly unnecessary. And also of dubious possibility. C'mon, this series is supposed to seem somewhat realistic! (DOKO GA?!)
Dude, there are people WATCHING.
Oooh, oooh. Pick me. I found one.
She'll be fine, she's got the eyes of a hawk shinigami watching her. (Random FMA ref... WHY?!)
Why are Rem's legs... dark...? >__>
Misaaaaa. Why would you say something like that? She totally could. And should.

No comments: