8.17.2008

Soooo I guess I should blog.

I'm at college~

-happydance?-
All moved into my dorm and everything. It's a nice little room. I'm in the Honors College and going through their orientation right now... the orientation basically being a way for everyone to get to know each other. And guess what. I'M SOCIALIZING. ...When coerced. And occasionally when not. I actually went and played Ultimate Frisbee today. It was fun...ish. But before that! There are a lot of anime fans here, oddly. And I've found another intended Japanese major who has also--PLAYED PHOENIX WRIGHT. Win! Also, I've found a DN fan. 8D

But I suppose it's a little odd?
I think I'm the geek version of a tomboy, maybe. For some reason I wind up in conversations with guys more often than conversations with girls... About video games and such.

I heard that CD I ran to allow me to access the internet also allows "them" to watch my computer activity.

...
Hi, oniisama computer-watching people!

No comments: