8.26.2008

First anime club

But we didn't watch anime, we played games.
Game, rather.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl!
A biiiiig tournament. And I actually survived the first round. With dear Luca. Dear even though they had the audacity to take out Mewtwo and replace him with a fighting/steel Pokemon. How rude, really.

I chickened out of J-2 and I need to change my schedule more because World of Japan is likely to stop existing as well.
Had my first computer programming class today... the professor... is not much of a speaker. -_-; And, I know the advisor said it's okay to change just because you don't think you can listen to the professor all semester, but... I can't get used to that, and anyway my schedule's screwy enough as it issss. In any case I need to go see her (the advisor) tomorrow in order to iron out what I'll take instead of WoJ.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Brawl?

I have to admit, that's a pretty amazing club...