5.02.2008

Umm... yes.

So, I've... been playing video games. >_> Yeah, I don't actually have an excuse.
I did this today: http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/dblog.php?u=17592&e=110197
Mou... miraretara kamawanai. (Dakara nihongo? Mattaku.)
We have been threatened with more snow. IT IS MAY. R. does not approve!
Iroiro ne. Ashita R.B. is coming over to play Portal... So I'm trying to get as far as possible before then. But it's just like SUDDENLYHARD. :gonk: And I'm being turretted. Thoroughly. Though they do say cute things. Most of "The Device Has Been Modified" is them, I think.
OHOHOH but that alcove is gonna give me NIGHTMAAAAARES. XD <333 It is teh roxxors, and it makes cool music. So awesome. (But yeah, nightmares. If I wake up screaming, "The cake! The cake is a lie!" you'll know why.)
Buuut yeah, I keep getting shot dead. x_x

In the Phoenix Wright world, I've finished Reunion, and Turnabout... I totally SPOILERSPOILERSPOLIERASDLFKAJPSVIGUESSEDTHATASDF;
OIAINIWASMIMI!ASDLKFENDSPOILER. Like, really. I was so proud! And surprised when I turned out to be right.

The rest of this is going to be spoily, so... shoo!




Speaking of theories, I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT EDGEWORTH IS DEAD. Nuh-uh. I won't believe it! He... he... HE FAKED SUICIDE SO HE COULD HAVE SOME PEACE AND QUIET AND GO THINK! OR AVOID THAT JERK WITH THE WHIP! Shinda nanteeeeeeee. Shinjinai wa! (R. SAID "WA!" IT MUST BE A CLUE!)
But see, the fact that I've recorded that thought here bugs me, especially since it's such a short game. In a few days, if I'm wrong, I'll be terribly embarrassed and wish that I'd never recorded that thought.
But...!
But I think I'm right. ;; SHINDA NANTEEEEE SHINJINAIIIIIII!

No comments: