5.09.2008

tfygouihoiutogygo

So I've been spectacularly foresightful in terms of Justice for All. I was right about Ini and I was pretty much right about Edgeworth (ha!) AND I AM RIGHT ABOUT DE KILLER, TOO, SO NYAAAAAAAH! (I know I am. Grr.)
:P

However in other things, my life has not been anywhere near as lovely recently, so that's why I only want to play video games... Real life... how icky. One of my friends is being petty towards another one of my friends, which is freaking friend #2 out because friend #2 doesn't know what she did and ASLDJF;A.
You know, I got SO FAR in my high school career without drama, and now here we are.

x_x
Over the weekend I'm going to be home alone because mi familia is all going to a soccer tournament and leaving me. I'm going to watch War Games, which R.B. lent me because there's a reference to it in "A Day in the Life of a Turret" &because he says it's good. Konshuumatsu aetai kedo ne~ oya-tachi ga inai kara muri deshou. Hmph.

Maaaaa I'll probably be replaying Portal over the weekend. Scouting out a place for that Long Jump...

No comments: