5.27.2008

So, my last (half) day of high school ends soon.

ZOMG much?
...Not much, actually. Pretty sure it hasn't actually sunk in yet.
It will eventually, I'm sure... Probably? At some point.

Anyway, I've had some more time with my laptop.
I'll say a few things about it.
HP Pavilion d1600 series. 15.4 in screen.
-----
Pros: Pretty design, easy to use... I dunno, I haven't really had many problems execpt those listed below...
Cons: It gets really hot. D: And Portal lags. Badly. It took me twelve minutes to beat GLaDOS. This simply should not be possible.


Oh I just found the processor speed. It's "2.00GHz processor speed" (desu, just because I feel like being random and I'm being redundant already). I paste that here because I don't think the school computers will let me on steam/valve/whatever. >_> Yeah, no. Anyway when I get home I'll check what Portal requires. If that's not the issue then Vista is probably running some sort of crap in the background that GLaDOS hates.
Anyway, this is my computer: http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=395913&pCatg=5680


Also: I've been playing Flyff. It's fun. Addictive. I haven't actually gotten to the flying bit yet... that's in five more levels. That'll be fun. I just learned to use magic, though. I met a few nice people who taught me about parties and let--invited me into theirs. Wizzard and Z[letters that I forget]z. Sorry. D: He was really nice too, helped me to become a mage.
I'm off to clean out my locker. Jaa ne!

No comments: