7.16.2008

Pointless entry ahead

I'm serious, this is such a Yanda entry.

I just wanted to say that I spent the last twenty minutes of work whistling "Don't want you no More."
Why?
Well here's how it happened.
About twenty minutes before work ended, I looked at the clock and noticed that there were twenty minutes left. (I sense redundancy here...) I thought, Hmm, do I have any mental playlists that I know are just about twenty minutes long? Umm... I don't think so.
Oh, but I could whistle DwynM ten times and it would wind up being just about twenty minutes.

...
So I did. :D

In other news, I've been going to a computer camp in the mornings! With R.B. And today we assembled computers, and since a) R.B. was right next to me telling me what to do, b) mine came assembled and I had to disassemble it first, and c) I didn't really understand the finer points of what exactly I was doing, I had fun. It was like a puzzle. And then R.B. and I programmed a robot to move forward, pick up a ball, turn around, and move back to where it started, and we won things for it! Big things! I won a digital camera (yaaaaaaaaaaay, finally!) and he won an 8GB USB stick.
S'pose that's all.

Oh but in other other news, I am so bad at drawing hands. -dies- I have this picture of Franziska all planned out (whennnnn she figures out how 1-4's gonna end), but I can't get hands to resemble hands.
Grr.


Ohh!! I nearly forgot. The other day I had the single most convoluted thought process ever, and I'm not kidding. It was about a comic on Yaminomi (loooooovethatsite: -やみのみ-) where Grossberg and Diego are discussing their ages except in Japanese years and all that complicated stuff, and then they turn to Mia and Grossberg asks, "When were you born, Mia? Showa year..."
And she answers, "The first year of the Heisei era. :D"
Of course, this is just me translating this all out now; I wasn't sure to begin with, and when I started to figure it out, I wasn't sure I was getting it right, but then I checked my thoughts this way:
Oh, right, isn't that when Sayu was born? I remember 'cause that was all easy to remember and stuff. And Sayu's the same age as Mello, who's the same age as me, and I was born in the same year as Mia. So yeah, that is what she's saying.
...
OVERLYCONVOLUTED.
You'd think I'd have the sense to remember that 1989 is the first year of Heisei.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

And I still haven't figured out what to do with 8 GB of storage...