7.24.2008

Nobody told me 'bout days like these.

Title stolen from Klav. (Stealing from a prosecutor. I'm BRILLIANT.) Kind of a melodramatic one, but I did want to make it into an icon once, with his angsty hands-in-pockets pose. But then the file corrupted. :C

In the morning I failed my driver's test, in the evening I cleaned freezers that to all appearances DID NOT WANT TO BE CLEAN, and in the middle... well the middle was pleasant at least... You know, the usual CR stuff.


Whatever.
I'm fine about the driver's test... I didn't really expect to pass (lol, pessimism) and I just do. Not. Feel. Comfortable. Driving. Yet. Anyway right after the test I told myself I couldn't cry till it was over! and the fact that that worked means that I am a FANGIRL (and an illogical one because I am neither a man [Japanese] nor a lawyer [English]) but we all knew that already.

No comments: