7.10.2008

Dump

Just thought I'd show you a few things I've been working on, now that I have my tablet, Vera. (And her pen, Aria. ...Why yes, it IS short for Ariadoney, and yes, I DO NEED A LIFE.)

AND YES, IT'S ALL GYAKUSAI STUFF 'CAUSE I'M A GYAKUTARD, THX

Tanzaku
Tanzaku
It's a GodoChihi thing, don't get too excited. Inspired by this official "Snapshot."

Minuki
Scribbled Minuki
Yes, Minuki. I don't know why, but my tendency to call AJ characters by their Japanese names is even stronger than that of PW characters. (....eeeeeeexcluding Kaminogi&Chihiro, for obvious reasons.)

WIP - GodoChihi kiss
GodoChihi kisu (WIP)
Mia's eventually gonna be transparent...

Franziska von Karma (tegaki)
Franziska von Karma

Maya, Master of Kurain (tegaki)
Maya, Master of Kurain
I wanted to draw her with a master symbol tattoo. Sorry for the nekkid.
...No, but it's not a spoiler, right? I mean when you learn there's a master you learn Maya's next in line, and when you first see that symbol you learn what it means.... right?

WIP - Maskless Godot - SPOILER
[clicky?]
Errr chiisai kedo yappa netabare desu. u.u; Oh! But I like drawing him without his mask so much better. His colors coordinate better, for one...

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Glad I pointed that tablet out to you. It's nice to see what some with artist talent can put out with it. As opposed to what I normally put out with mine (tracings... *hangs head in shame*).

Snuffles said...

I like minuki and maya the best :D