12.31.2007

Obligatory (?) New Year's Post

Let's start off with a meme. (This girl is obsessed with memes.)
Except that I can't find the one I'm thinking of. Poo.

Have I any resolutions?
Well, exercise more. Write more. (Vague is bad!) Exercise at least thrice a week; write daily. Better? Even if it's just babbling about Jindal's lovely unnamed world/story.
Also, I need to take more initiative. I don't know how that can be made un-vague.
Finally, R.G. had a very good idea for a resolution: start keeping my cell phone where I can hear it!! We're making that resolution together.

Clearly this girl doesn't feel like seriously thinking right now.
But a lot happened this year.
We moved. That was the biggest. And I haven't had a mental breakdown yet. (Yessss!) No repeat of eighth grade, please and thank you most sincerely.
I freaking babble too much. :C Do you ever want to be taken seriously? (Talking to oneself will not help.)
Siiiigh.

Shall we call it style and move on?
I am... fairly happy here, when I let myself be. Minnesota is not where I would like to be living, but other than the complete lack of AP classes, SHS is... not all that bad. And I have the Table.
If any of you Table members happen to stumble across this... I mean none of this in offense. I love you all (platonically of course), and our little circle (...literally, a circle) helps me a lot.
But... There's always this part of me that wonders if I'm betraying my lunch group from California. The rest of me (the Yomi part, the Miranda part) knows that this is a ridiculous way to look at things, but since that's the part of me that also tries to make me "normal," I'm not used to accepting what she says as reasonable advice. Sigh. Something else to work on in the new year...
God has, in many ways, shown me that He is... well, supporting me, rather than ignoring me. (Here and here, for example.) Even though I'm hardly any real use to Him and can never work up the initiative to change that fact.

Yosh'! 2008. My graduation year! Let's get it started!

No comments: