12.16.2007

I just showed Shingo Mama to the table.

Should be an interesting lunch tomorrow, hm?
&&Sakeko sent me Hai, Irasshai. I'm so happy~

Oh but Shingo Mama is terrifying.

I'm cold.

Today I made a bag. Also I had half a cup of coffe, which is half a cup more than I normally have, and I think it just hit, so I'm like shaky and disjointed. Either that or I'm cold. But I do have a headache so it's probably caffeine.

Bleh, I feel odd. And my hands are cold.

Oh. Yesterday. Yesterday I was made to go to the mall w/ B. and S. (er... XD;) to socialize. It caused me to be very tired, even though it was fun. I think my sleepiness cut the evening a little short. Datte nemukatta. I bought gearrings and Oracle of Seasons! Also PRESENTS, but shhh, that's a secret.

I'm nearly done with the Argos Forest picture. Aggh, I'm so over it. All I really have left now is adding the details to the trees, though... I think I'll outline 'em and add those line things... -stares into the distance-

No comments: