12.14.2007

I will write this right after I get back from sitting by the fire holy crepe it's cold

Actually, Cody was downstairs, so I elected to play some DDR. Mario Mix. 'Course, he came upstairs at one point and made me fail Pirate Dance.

I'm warm now, in any case.

I'm afraid I have failed you (dare?)... I have nothing more interesting to say today.
The Argos Forest... did I mention that? For art class, for our "rhythm and movement" project, I'm drawing a picture of trees with eyes. Kinda like that tree in the math quad at LCC, except they're real eyes. Two of them are jaundiced, one is blind. I'm calling it the Argos Forest, like Argos from Greek mythology who had a hundred eyes, all over his body, and never closed any of them until Hermes came and bored him to death. I suppose I can squish it (i.e., flatten the layers) and show you a W.I.P., ne?
Oh, I started a sentence up there and neglected to finish it. The Argos Forest is coming along nicely. I want to use it as a setting for something...

(Well, that's certainly a much easier way to move a picture about... move the html, duh!)
Other than that... I want to write something new, but nothing's coming to me... well, now something is, but it needs development before I can write it. :x Involving Italian masks and a sweet sixteen and... all maybes.
I could write that story I had in mind before Hieronymus moved in, but... I feel less inspired by that now. :C

No comments: