7.19.2010

071910

Umm. I dreamt that we kids were at home, debating going to Bucca di Bepo's (BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY OF THOSE AROUND HERE) since apparently were suddenly incapable of feeding ourselves. And then Mom arrived home and I reminded her that I was leaving for Japan next week. Didn't you know that.
I commented that it didn't feel real. Well, you don't say...

I was working on a story of some sort (Soul Brigade-ish?) with my brother, at a computer lab. I switched computers with him because I wanted to try out the Intuos tablet connected to one of them. But I had to sign out the pen. Then I was back in the Teachers' Resource library, shelving things off the clock.

I also dreamt I was walking down the street with LM and AM, and they pushed me off to the side for some privacy.

No comments: