7.08.2010

070810 Active brain last night...

Though I can only get snippets of some.

Sitting at a crowded table with extended family. Eating? Playing a game? Not sure.

Taking summer courses--enough to have a full week, a full semester's worth. I kept forgetting what time my classes were. At one point, I went down into a classroom (=our basement) where the class had just let out. I was relieved that it had just let out because otherwise I'd look like a weird creeper. Then I asked the professor if he'd ever heard the piano talking when he wasn't using it, realizing that asking so made me a weird creeper. (Maybe it was like the alien sounds the X-Box makes?) I have the same roommates, but the room is very open and brightly lit by the sun.

I was male and being arrested for domestic abuse. I had a gun in my car, which was unlocked. Then, some other random guy comes up and hits the cop with his own gun (yes, hits--not shoots), and I stay where I am, screaming for help (for the police officer...). This is a sunny day in a dry place in the city.

Watching the end of an anime. Black☆Star and a mystery character hug. Mystery character disappears, Black☆Star becomes a toddler. Toddler runs over green field; Maka, watching, sees that Soul is asleep and smiles sweetly. Something about the sight makes me tear up. (This dream brought to you by the fact that FMA ends today!!)

I call CG and tell her I need something, then forget to pick it up from her when she comes to my house (which doesn't look like my house). We talk with her and her dad for a while. One of us kids needs to get a second job. I'm about to tell Mom that it can't be me, since I'm working full-time AND attending summer classes, when I remember that the summer classes were a dream. :| Then I wonder if I should take a summer class, an equivalent to that Fiction and the Autobiographical Impulse or whatever it's called. I try to sign up.

No comments: