12.01.2009

And now for something completely different...

I'm going to make this particular journal entry a place to list the songs I want to get with my next available J-iTunes card.

--Check again for the second Phantom OST.
--Haitoku no...... I'll get this eventually. G-something.
--Ich beten...
--By Tomoyuki Nagasawa (I think that's right):
----P.S.S.O.S. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORXnwpLc7Mk)
----RED (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDipYSMa9l4)
--Again, Paper Moon, and Bakusou Yume Uta... OH WAIT. *fumefumeraaaage*
--OH I should look for some of Kuwashima Houko's stuff~ *w* That'd be Medusa's seiyuu. Also, Kagura's. Yes, from Azu. This means I already have one of her stuff. I realized this on the bus. I think my crazed giggling might have slightly frightened the guy sitting next to me. (Their personalities are rather dissimilar.)
--Uragiri no Yuuyake, if it ever goes UP... The valle blanco mix, perhaps? :/
--Exit Trance: futuristic imagination, maybe.
--Higurashi no naku koro ni, maybe (NOT Exit Trance)
--Again, Japananime song. It's a decent one for once. ALTERNATELY the Exit Trance mix feat. Camry. Compare the day of.
--Holy crap, girl. Guns n Roses.
--ET Trust Me (?)

No comments: