12.24.2009

122409 No Christmas cheer here.

Two things for you.

Earlier in the night, I dreamt I was watching some kind of movie with a bonus scene that was a nightmare of some kind. The nightmare was full of symbolism. For at least part of the time, it was Stein's nightmare and Medusa was possibly involved. (That doesn't fit my headcanon...) Symbolism like triangle=blade. It really scared me. The dates 12/4 and 12/5 were someone's birthday. My sister T was nearby.

Other dream: was at school. Panicking in the process of getting finals done. Also went to a Writers' Cafe thing of some kind. But that was brief, and afterward as I was walking home it was so warm that I decided to take a walk. So I go up to my dorm room to drop off my jacket and switch it for my sweatshirt (it was really warm) only to discover that part of my Aspects of the Japanese Language final had been missing, and to make it up I was supposed to write a bunch of kanji twelve times each. This infuriated me because suddenly I was already home. And by home I mean that when I went downstairs to rant about it to my parents, they were sitting on the couch in our New Jersey living room. But then I woke up out of stress, sorted dream from reality, and calmed down...

No comments: