10.20.2009

I think I'll make this a dream diary of sorts.

Last night I dreamt of changing schools somehow. I think at one point I was playing TWEWY and achieved something new (ha). And then at the new school, there was a cafeteria, and at one point everyone was doing flash-mob-y sort of things... Like everyone was interacting and not eating... making weird hand gestures. I think it started with me. But apparently we all then got dragged to the principal's office (is this elementary school or something??) for being disruptive. So we were all sitting outside the office until the principal spoke to the first person and realized that we hadn't done anything wrong. So we went back to the cafeteria...
Also, at one point I was singing a weird combination of 助けてえいりん and 私はめいりん. What the heck~ XD I never even intend to buy any Touhou games... I think others were singing along with me... possibly. That might have been part of the flash mob thing.
(I think I sang, "Eirin, Eirin, tasukete Eirin. Eirin, Eirin, Hong Meiling"... fail. xD Though I did actually notice in my dream that I'd switched up, which is impressive for it being a dream and all.)

No comments: