6.17.2008

So... last night was my first 3:30-midnight shift.

At Electrolux.
I HURT.


D:
However I'm pretty sure I'm now obsessed with PW, specifically Trials and Tribulations. Even more specifically... Godot aka Diego. (I had a slash there a second ago, but then I thought, with all the Matt/Matt going around on CR... [Grr, Matt])
I HAD MY BRAIN CALL ME "KITTEN."
I'M NOT JOKING.
I THINK THE NEXT THING I WRITE SHOULD NOT BE A MIEGO, KTHX.
Just a thought. xD

Oh but it was funny. For a long time I was plugging wires into lightbulbs. Red and white wires. Oh yes. Redd White. It's funny how much more I FREAKING HATE HIM now that I've finished Trials & Tribs... (Ahahaha shipper.)
Also, since they were against a white background (of the fridges), I had a good chuckle (or two) over how impossible the job would be for Godot. 8D~


Other than all that fun, yesterday I finished...? that Miego I was writing... I'm not sure if I want to switch back to Mia's perspective... all it would be would be her freaking out, and is it really worth writing that...?
Is it really worth writing it at all? I'm reluctant to put it up anywhere because it seems like something that people have probably already written. :/ It's August 27th, did I mention that? (Failish euphemism is failish. It's long. And it seems awkward. Though I'll probably drop the month eventually.) (Shinanai no ni...) It's that, so I suspect people have written it already... Oh, but I want to post it. >< I almost want to send it to CR and at the same time ask why I can't register for the forums (I want to use those emoticonnnns! And and and ask about Elise's freaking hair color. o_O;;;;) OMG CANCEL LAST STATEMENT I CAN REGISTER NOW YAAAAAAAY
Um
That was slightly uncalled for...
Anyway, I can... I dunno. I'm going to go spend some quality time with the people on CR now... (IF YOU MUST QUOTE SOMEONE, DON'T QUOTE HER!)
Maybe I'll make friends, post the fic in "Present Testimony"... Or maybe I'll chicken out and wait until I've made this Miego wallpaper I had in mind to go showing myself off.


Um?
That was pretty much all about Phoenix Wright... OTL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. WallOfIllusion? This is Fleggin, I'm a member of Court Records. There was a raid of crap as you might have noticed, and one of the raiders was WalllOfIllusion, someone posing as you. I informed a mod and he accidentally banned you. (Surely the raider's intent) On behalf of myself and Tinker, I apologise. Feel free to rejoin and PM me and Tinker to say it's all cool. ^_^