4.26.2008

TODAY'S TO-DO LIST

1. (8:00 - 10:40) Over to R.S.'s, picked up by R.B. at eight, to sort books. WARM CLOTHES SORELY NEEDED!
2. (11:00 - 2:00) Work. Joy, oh joy. (... Can't resist: A one-woman man's what I wanna be, but there's two perfect girls for me! Hmph. Expect them not to know grammar.) (Why yes, I did intentionally set that up.) (It's the only Johto song I can remember.)
3. (2:00 - 3:00) Driiiiiiiiive. In this weather! T_____________________T
4. (4:00 - 7:00) Work on that freaking essay!
5. (7:00 - sleep) More RPing. Work on homework in between. >:C


The homework I have this weekend:
1st block, math: nooooooone
2nd block, LOYO: finish that project. Revise? =_=;
3rd block, geo: oh, geez. Paper. Map. Any work I can do on the project.
4th block, music lit/band: Finish writing the story. Somehow explain to J. that I probably will not have time to draw pictures, maybe ask him to?

No comments: