4.20.2008

PROM...nomnom?

Was yesterday. (There was nomnomming, but it was not very good nomnomming. Except for the cake. The cake was nice. It was cheescake.) Foooor photos, visit my facebook and look at "Photos of Rachel." (I have no camera, but I have friends with cameras. In the end, it all works out.)
It was funnnnn. I like dancing. Even though what I do is not really called "dancing," I call it dancing and I enjoy it. >w> Their taste in songs was lacking, but hey, that's mainstream music... R.B. and I discovered that the Malo Mart dance can be adapted to any song. Really. Any. Song. In. The. World. So we often did that. xD And he, being the only guy in the group, slow-danced with each girl in our group in turn during the slow songs. Except he never asked me, so on the way out during the last song of the night (which was a rap song), I said, "R., I feel gypped. You danced with everyone but me. :(" So we fixed that... by slow-dancing (a classy box-step type thing, not like a hold-each-other-close dance) to rap. XD; Rap.
AND BEFORE YOU ASK, NO, I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT ANY OF THIS IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN.

ちょっとrant。わからない。わからないというより、もしかして本当に無理かな。まさか本当にほかのR好き?それと、B.の…「問題」です。問題じゃなくて…ストレスね。いつもいつもいろんなじょうだんしたり、flirtしたり…冗談だって言っても私を痛めるの。勝手だけど本当にストレスしちゃう。
でも、でもね。舞ってるとき、彼の手は汗っぽい。普通かな、何の意味かな…

EDIT: I also did the Caramelldansen at one point. Also, my Phoenix Wright dance.
I had lots of fun.
But now my legs hate me.

No comments: