4.27.2008

*criiiiiiiiiies*

I'm failing miserably at this work thing.
Well, that's an exaggeration. But recently has not been my best.
See, today I was supposed to work. Forgot about it entirely. Fortunately, I didn't have to go in because it was really slow (REALLY fortunately, 'cause I'm STILL working on my essay right now...).
And then, this coming Wednesday, I'm supposed to have work, but I have this banquet thing for being a top student... I can't just suddenly say "o hey ya sry cant go" because I was chosen over someone else and I was supposed to say if I wasn't going so the counselor could go tell that other person. But fwaaaah. That's just terrible. I miss the first shift of the week, and then I call someone to take my other shift. How irresponsible!

And then there's next week, next Friday. Okay, it's a little less... I have to call someone to pick up my shift, unless I can get a ride, 'cause of my siblings' soccer tournament.
I could ask the Table, I bet someone would give me a ride. I really don't want to miss any more shifts. (I mean, I'm supposed to be making money, too.)

In all honesty, I am TERRIFIED of being fired.



In calmer, happier news, I purchased Portal and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All yesterday. In a period when I couldn't get on a computer to work on my essay, I started JfA... it's so strange. A strange, mildly gay-looking man hit me over the head with what I believe was a fire extinguisher, and I have amnesia. My poor client is scared witless because I don't even remember that I'm a defense attorney.

(By the way, I'm sorry about calling him mildly gay-looking, but... he is, I swear. There is really just a proliferation of mildly gay-looking men in these games, to tell the truth... Redd White, Mr. Violent Fire Extinguisher Dude, and the person that I believe is the prosecutor in Apollo Justice... I thought there was someone else, too, but I'm drawing a blank right now.)

Back to that essay.

No comments: