2.25.2008

2.25.2008 Part two

[Things in here might be considered spoilers for LABB, so... go away, if you haven't finished.]

I'm ticked off right now.

Like, REALLY ticked off. And... I don't know.

It's February, and I haven't checked the exact release date, but I'm pretty sure LABB is out by now. That alone isn't enough to tick me off enough to write an entry about it but the fact that some GRRRR had an end spoiler (a picture of him, labeled) in their freaking sig sure as heck is.

Also, it's that time of the month so that certainly doesn't help my emotional equilibrium.


Later:
Well. It's been a few hours--I had dinner and then Esther's Circle, and chocolate fondue and a rousing round of Sardines have made me a little happier, but I still have things to say.


I'm going to be selfish here and try to give as honest a voice to my feelings as I can.

It is MINE, dammit.
You, who are a mere reader--you, who don't care about hiding spoilers--and especially you, who is only into Death Note because of Cartoon Network and because it's now the "cool" anime to like for people who hate Narutards for their plentifulness and idiocy--YOU DON'T DESERVE IT.

STAY AWAY FROM THE BOOK THAT I TRANSLATED.



I know I don't have anything to do with anything official. I'm trying to get over that. And if I DID have to do with the official-ness, then I'd feel even more violated with Cartoon Noters reading my precious labor of love, but...
At least don't spoil it! I do not care HOW much you think you love B--do you see ME spoiling it? It's treason to L to say this, but B will always have a special place in my heart, so thoroughly mine because I translated it. B does NOT mean that much to you, and I don't care who you are.




Right.
That aside.
Remind me again, WHO was it that complained of feeling closed in and isolated because she didn't know enough people who had read it? Who was that? Oh wait. THAT WAS YOU.
My brain is so broken.
Sorry for swearing.

No comments: