12.10.2008

Stolen from Jacey-Rae

List 13 random songs in your mind.
NOTE: You can't peek at the questions below,
it would ruin the fun if you do.. :]

1. Fragrance of Dark Coffee
2. Don't want you no More
3. Yudachi
4. Tabi no Tochuu
5. Cross-Examination 2001 - Allegro
6. The Bitter Taste of Truth
7. Distant Traces (I AM SO SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOT HERE)
8. Caramelldansen
9. The Other Promise
10. Teresa Waltz
11. Villain Suite
12. Turnabout Sisters Ballad
13. Carry Me Home
Gosh I hope these don't need to have words...

who do u remember when u hear no. 4?
Who? No one at all. I haven't even told anyone about Spice & Wolf. :C

does no.8 make u happy?
The Caramelldansen? Heck yes!

has no. 3 made u cry?
Only since I started associating "ushinatte-shimau mono, mamori-kireru mono, hon no sukoshi no chigai" with Godot. x_x;

in what occasion did you hear no. 9?
R.B. was telling me about the CD and sent me a youtube link. I loved the flute. I swear I am rolling at an automatic -5 when it comes to resisting flute songs.

do u miss no.10?
XD? I only started listening to it a few days ago when I decided it fit Jesse...

which lyrics do u like the best from no.1?
.............?

do u imagine something when u hear no.2?
Something? Umm once I tried to set colors to it.

who do u remember when u hear no. 6?
Uh lemme think about that.

when was the last time u heard no .11?
Uhm earlier today on the bus. I was going through the orchestra CD.

how about no.8?
Yesterday, I believe.

do u often sing no.1?
*cough* Okay, so singing songs that don't actually have words is a guilty pleasure of mine...

have u sung no.7 to anyone?
Lol what Dahlia's theme? No.

does no. 10 inspire ur life?
Not in the slightest.

does no. 05 show how you truly feel?
First game's Allegro? Um, no. Though I do love it to pieces.

what do u feel wen u hear no.7?
The in-game version makes me feel like LIESSSSS but all the orchestrations are full of flute and so pretty ;_;

do u smile when u hear no 12?
No. The ballad is emo. Turnabout Sisters theme in and of itself, yes, but not the ballad.

when was the first time u heard no.1?
That'd be when I first played 3-2... (tsumannai no. XP)

if u could dedicate no. 9 to someone,
who would it be?
Um that'd be R.B.

does no. 7 mean a lot to u?
Um... no. (Except that pretty much every significant question about T&T can be validly answered with, "Because Dahlia Hawthorne is a b*tch." Try it sometime.)

what's so special about no 10?
Ahm. Well see Jesse's a bit androgynous and since I decided Jessica had such a flutey theme, Jesse needed a slightly flutey theme that was either more masculine or more mysterious. Teresa Waltz = mysterious win.

would u sing no.11 to anyone? to who?
Lol what? The Villain Suite? Pretty sure there is no way to sing that.

does no.8 remind u of someone?
At the moment, C. R.

what memory comes to ur mind when u hear no.5?
Cross-examining witnesses? No one in particular.

do u want to hear no. 12 right now?
I'd like to hear it inside the Kurain Geneology song, actually, because it's EPIC in that. EPIC EPIC EPIC and freaking triumphant, take that White.

can u remember clearly the first time u heard no. 13?
No. D: I think I was sitting on my bed.

No comments: