12.01.2008

So I should be revising my story right now...

AND I'M NOT

First off I'm really tired, and anyway I haven't blogged in forever right? Right. Thanksgiving break occurred. It was not as relaxing as it could have been because I had to work on my revision so of course there was also much miserable procrastinating. I loved seeing my fambly though~~ And my friends! And we had a party and RB and KP (um... Kim Possible...? oO) and I played SSBB. And RB got the coffee mug and called me Trite. D: But then I shooped his whoop. Eventually...

My story revision is.... progressing.... slowly. For a little while I thought I hated it, then I realized that I don't. I think. In any case I am running out of time to hate it (especially if I spend my time PROCRASTINATING and starting to play certain video games that I seem to remember telling myself NOT TO START UNTIL THE REVISION WAS FINISHED) but Hotel Dusk is fantastic so far......

Anyway, good night.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Until that point, though, there was insufficient shooping of whoop.

In retrospect, that meme is perfect for the occasion, since your final smash WAS, in fact, a laser.

WallofIllusion said...

Shhhh, we don't talk about that.

It's true. "Watch the power of the shoop-da-woop!"
.....
Admittedly it doesn't have the same ring to it.