12.07.2008

Small Victories

Last night my dreams were full of small wish fulfillments. No, seriously. Like I dreamt that my tablet was working again (seriously, Vera, what's wrong with you? I simply want love!) and SPOILERS--that means you, Ryan--I dreamt that there was canonical proof that Godot sees in shades of cyan rather than red. Apparently I care way too much about that argument. Seriously though they're lights, it's not like he can see through them anyway... And it directly contradicts what he said to assume he sees in all-red. "Red doesn't exist in my world" FAIL.
In any case, I do wish Vera would work. If the problems persist I think I'll buy a small Wacom. I mean it'll be slightly more expensive and a slightly smaller workspace, but... It'll probably last longer than my current tablet. Much longer.

No comments: