10.11.2008

Double Trouble

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.


1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
ピエロ
(That's not a happy song. DX)

2. How would you describe yourself?
In The Lake
(Swimming, Anyone? -stab'd-)

3. What do you like in a guy?
Imitation of Life
(What. I think I'd prefer a guy who's actually living, actually.)

4. How do you feel today?
Wine Red
(I wasn't aware I felt things in color...)

5. What is your life's purpose?
i feel...
(To be emotional. And/or to DDR.)

6. What is your motto?
Trials & Tribulations Court Suite
(...I wish I could say this wasn't true, but I am so obsessed with this game it's not funny. Ouch.)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Squirm
(D:)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Dance of the Manatees
(Uh.... what?)

9. What do you think about very often?
Bagpipes
(That's news to me.)

10. What is 2 + 2?
Memories
(*has a quiet laugh at the fact that that's question ten, but has no idea what Memories has to do with four, ten, or B.)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Treble, Bass, and Attitude
(Apparently my best friend loves music and has an attitude.)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Of All Circumstances
(What. I use this song title when I'm frustrated with things...? oO)

13. What is your life story?
Look to the Sky
("Feelin' sad and lonely, 'cause I can't find you"? I hope I'm not that clingy.)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Garden in my Room (Reprise)
(I don't think I'm actually capable of gardening properly.)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Go for It!
(And carpe diem and all that I suppose.)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Sign My Snarling Doggy
(XD)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
I Need You
(Don't you dare play this song at my funeral, I don't like it.)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Eileen
(I don't even know any Eileens. So unless this is supposed to be a very subtle hint at the fact that I'm too obsessed with Miego...)

19. What is your biggest fear?
The Market
(Selling things? Or not being able to comfort someone?)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Sarabai!
(This song is bonkers. ...Which can't be my secret, because everyone knows that. So something about saying farewelll?)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Walking my Gargoyle
(XD?)

22. What will you post this as?
Double Trouble
(Prepare for trouble~ Make it double~ LOL it's pathetic how much I still loooooove this CD.)

No comments: