6.28.2010

062810 DIE SPIDER DIE I don't care if you're magical

In-depth one this morning. Unfortunately I can't remember all the details. There was a ghost in this house... and... legends... and a spider that kept avoiding me when I tried to squash it which was actually a person of some kind... come to think of it, that probably wasn't very nice BUT I BET SHE WAS WITH ARACHNOPHOBIA ANYWAY and no one cares about Arachno-mooks. And then all the legends were resolved and it became a normal house, except there was this... sealed crypt thing in the backyard. (The backyard = NJ backyard) Also, very small sunflowers or very large black-eyed susans. I was a guy and I was walking my daughter through the backyard, wondering when I should tell her about the house's history. And then this guy came and wanted to exploit the legends, so he went into the crypt. There was a "coin" involved, but it was actually a washer. I went in after him to stop things from getting screwed up. Except by going in, that made the villain take action again, kidnapping my wife (......). At this point, I realized I was dreaming, so I had to make a quick decision: wake up and remove the stressful situation, or stay dreaming and figure out how to deal with the situation. I chose to keep dreaming, just in case I ever run into the same situation in real life. /voice drips with sarcasm

In any case, I made an effort to save my wife based on something I'd "done before"--I don't know if it was something I'd done earlier in the dream, or if it was a false memory, but in either case, the villain was expecting it. Now the guy who burst into the crypt earlier appeared from where my wife was supposed to come--wearing the dress my wife had been wearing--and the crypt changed into a tennis court. And we played... uh, it was tennis except with six people on a side like volleyball. My side was all awful. I heard something from real life and decided to wake up.

No comments: