3.15.2010

031510 I hate swimming...

In my dream last night, I was going to some kind of swimming lesson. My sisters were there. It was not at any pool I recognized. There was some kind of... Bible study aspect to it as well. I got a facebook message saying that I should go to the next Esther's Circle because it was a celebration for someone's birthday and they thought I was only an hour away, not, you know, halfway across the country.

On Saturday morning, I woke up too early and then fell back asleep. I had those really weird dreams in which I'm exhausted but try to get up and go about my normal life as if really waking up. There were a few layers to them... in one of them, I was listening to my iTouch and it glitched and got stuck playing "victor", which would be creepy. Was creepy. Add to that the fact that I couldn't seem to move, and I'm pretty sure that I was convinced in my dream that I was hallucinating. ...I think I may need to stop writing Stein. oO I also dreamt that Mom came in and tried to wake me up, but I couldn't respond and couldn't move. Yeah. These dreams are so weird.

No comments: