9.03.2008

Iroiro

First, to reiterate:

EDIT: Forced to switch the video. The first one disappeared.


I was listening to it today while writing a short thing for Intro to Fiction Writing. The prompt is "an amazingly expensive instrument in surprisingly humble setting" so I chose to write about this amazing sax player in a scuzzy, crowded jazz club. Maa, once I turn it in tomorrow (or after the workshop activity), perhaps I'll post it here?
But anyway. Yeah. Amazing song.
After that, I decided to ask my parents for the Orchestra 2008 CD for my birthday.

What else have I been up to? I've begun posting my PW fanfiction on ff.n. Charisma (one of my newer Miegos, their first meeting, involving much harassing from Diego) and Prosecutor (a conversation between Diego and Edgeworth), at the moment. I... hm. I could probably put up "What She Needed" (post 3-4) soon. I added the thing I wanted to add to the beginning... And then there's "A Toast" which is angsty and full of swearing, and I had to undo something I liked so that it flowed better, and then there's that thing right after 3-5 that I keep waffling on Mia's stance in it. ...No, but I mean, she said, "Hontou ni ii no ne? kenji-san"... and especially given his answer, that must have been what she was asking, so... ...right? Or have I been looking at it the wrong way this whole time... -sigh- You see why it hasn't been posted yet.

In other news... classes are going... well? I suppose. Except computer programming. UGH. I cannot even DESCRIBE how dull the professor is. And I mean it's on the computer! AND THE COMPUTERS HAVE GIMP AND PAINT.NET. Distraaaaaactiiiiiing.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Asking for orchestra cd...but this is the jazz version of Fragrance...which, in my opinion is better than the orchestra version (or rather, the version I heard. I'm not sure if it's the 2008 version, though.)