9.23.2010

092310 A fable, and other things

I don't remember the precise order of these so I'm going to list them in a way that matches the entry's name.
I dreamed I was cutting. Kind of trying to create a symmetrical thing with my last one, except in my dream I had the shape of it wildly wrong. And I nicked something important in the process of trying to deepen a part that hadn't broken the skin, and it bled very badly very quickly, and in a few seconds I couldn't properly move my left pinkie or ring finger. I swore. Very glad to wake up and realize this was a dream.

These next two might have been connected to each other. I was trying to help my brother with his birthday party... which was apparently in Pittsburgh for some reason. One of the boys arrived and we dropped him off at the (nonexistent) park near my house. But his mother was like, "What if he wants to get to the rest of the party? He can't walk it alone!" so I went to go get him. But when we got to the party, it was suddenly a dinner party murder mystery (this because I was thinking last night about how much I'd love to be clever enough to write something like Clue or The Westing Game, I really would). And... that's all I've got for details on that.
There was some kind of panel of people.
I was trying to show someone standing near me how awesome "Again" and "Golden Time Lover" were, but the first time I tried to demonstrate "Again" on youtube which resulted in finding things that weren't the original.
Then I was trying to... escape from something. I got several times to try it; I got caught the first few times, but then on the third time or so I found a way out through a series of open doors and over a railed staircase. When I escaped, I was in a field? And they tried to get me back somehow.

No comments: