2.12.2010

021210

I only remember what I was dreaming right before I woke up. I was in some kind of class (a writing one? But it was in Thaw 208) and we were given an assignment to work on in groups. For some reason I decided to make mine a pre-a/16 Medusa.Stein interaction. To write, we went down to this area where there were sheep. And outside, beyond an emergency exit door, there was an octopus on the lawn. Yes, an octopus... Eventually I sat down with Lai-san and Sarah Gruba and talked about my story idea. Sarah Gruba pointed out that I should be careful because they definitely must have interacted at one point before then, and I said I knew--for example, re: Soul's surgery (isn't that shiny? Just look how shiny that is), and by this time I was shouting over the alarm from the emergency door, because someone had gone out through it... Oh, wait, I realized, that's actually MY alarm...

No comments: