3.06.2009

Mostly this is so Sakeko-chan can watch Yoshu being hyperactive.




Also I feel like writing but I don't know what to write and a certain FACT OF LIFE is keeping me from being happy and healthy-feeling though of course I am entirely healthy. Looking forward to riding a plane in THIS shape. Why don't I keep CAPITALIZING random WORDS in FRUSTRATION so that I SOUND like I'm on PMS too.
But anywayyyyyy
Japanese fanart/fancomics = discovering lots about speaking styles, woooooo. Yoshua (aka Joshua, aka sometimes I drop the "a" entirely and just call him Yoshu, as in the title) calls Kitaniji "Megumi-kun." Kun! -jaw hangs open- Weiiiiird.
And Hanekoma DOES say "ore" for "me" which means "ore no heddofoon" is as amazing in Japanese as well! asdfhgfdssdfgh srsly I like that.

No comments: