2.02.2009

Yet another risuto.

Lego, this is only spoilerish if you don't want to know Gatito items (yummmmm) or certain high-ranking monsters' drops. Oh and there's a store you may not know you can access.










Of things that require Shadow or Dark Matter or Scarletite, in whatever order they occur to me. :D

GATITO ITEMS
>Pi-Face's Bandana: Six Shadow Matter (And some other crap I have lots of) (Annnnnd I've forgotten again where it's sold.)
>WEWY Promo Coat: Three Dark Matter (and some other crap)
>WEWY Promo Bag: Three Dark Matter (and some other crap)
Both of those are from SHADOW RAMEN. Makoto, I am not into you. In fact I think you're kind of an overcharging jerk.

There's gotta be one more somewhere else, because I'm at 15/19 currently. No idea where I'm gonna find this. (Unless... that... maid outfit... requires a King Arthur............ ...All sorts of do not want there.)
EDIT: as;dklfjas;dfiaj. It's number 245, definitely a Gatito (by virtue of being between Pendant and Phones), that I'm missing and it's not in any store. Or no I should check Molco again before I say that...

STICKERS
>Hollow Leg: Three Scarletite. (Three?!) (Top Shibu-Q Heads store.)
>Shiki ATK: One Scarletite (and other crap) (Molco's D+B)
>Shiki DEF: One Scarletite (and other crap) (Molco's D+B)
>Joshua ATK: One Scarletite (and other crap) (Shibukyu Main's Dragon Couture)


WHAT EVEN GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO ASK FOR THOSE
>D+B (pin): Three Shadow and a Dark Matter. (Molco's D+B)
>Ohabari (pin): A single Shadow Matter, and then three Murasame (I've only got two) (J of the M)
>Kaleidiscope: Three Shadow Matter (Lapin Angelique)

WHICH BRINGS US TO A GRAND TOTAL OF:
133 93 27 more Shadow Matter to hunt down.
I haaaaaaaaate hunting Taboo Noise. It wouldn't be so bad if they'd stop dropping Hard drops rather than Ultimate when I'm FIGHTING ON ULTIMATE. >:C
Oh but last night. I beat Kitaniji on hard to see what he dropped. And he dropped a Dark Matter. :D And I was like "Free Dark Matter wooooooo!"
Yes dear. Beating THE FINAL BOSS OF THE GAME counts as a "free" Dark Matter. :yuusaku:
On Ultimate and fighting with Shiki he drops a Black Uranus. I was happy, because Mr. H is asking for a Scarletite for it. I was like Mr. H be reasonable. Scarletite. Translates to a Dark Matter translates to ten Shadow Matter. WOI is not amused.
Supah-Kitaniji on Ultimate drops a Black Venus, too, so I'm just looking for the other four.
Babble babble babble.
My pins need to stop evolving when I'm trying to master them, especially when I've already mastered their evolution. -kicks Love Me Tether, in particular-

Probably Taboo Sho drops Shadow or Dark Matter on some difficulty, but uhhh... to find that out I'd have to face him. And last I faced him on Ultimate, he dropped a Normal drop. (Failish, but admittedly I'd never encountered Shiro before.)

No comments: